November 7, 2016

Sweater Weather

Hi, everyone! Fall is my favorite season. I love pumpkin flavored things and leaves falling down and the lovely cozy feeling that I get during this time of year. Recently, I discovered this super cute Etsy shop called Sherbet Lemoni. My favorite things in their shop are their sweaters! The sweaters are called "for the boys," but the description says that both girl dolls and boy dolls will love wearing this look! I decided to pair each sweater from the collection with some other pieces from Etsy. Here they all are!

one two three
This blue sweater is simply sweet. Light blue is my favorite color! I think it goes really nicely with this pleated grey skirt from The Persnicketie Pixie and these powder blue shoes from Dollcat. I call this look "Cosy Ella," because it reminds me of Cinderella's signature color.

one two three
This gray sweater is really pretty with this skirt from Dollcat, but this cloudy look needed a little sunshine. These yellow shoes from Dollcat add just the right pop of color! I  call this look "Sunshine when Skies are Gray."

one two three
This brown sweater is my favorite from the bunch! I think this sweater would look cute with this snug navy polka dot leggings from KUKLAfashion. Since I wanted to add a little more brown to the look, I added these adorable shoes from RabbitinthemoonThai. I call this look "Polka Dot Latte" because of the coffee colors and the polka dot leggings.

one two three
This sweater is bright and fun, so I wanted to add some bright fun pieces to this look! I think these red trousers from Hillyrags really bring out the red buttons on the sweater. These shoes from  kk designer dolls have such cute buttons on them, too! I call this look "A Day at the Fair," because its bright colors make me think about a fair or a circus.

May all of your dreams come true! ~Cindy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment