October 17, 2016

Punzie's Room Tour | Summer Remodel 2016

hi, it's punzie. welcome to my room tour!

my room is inspired by two things: tangled and tumblr.

this is my dresser. anna catherine found it at a kid's market. it actually lights up and talks, but i prefer dressers that don't talk so it's turned off. ☺

on my mirror, i have this little quote. it's so cute!

underneath my mirror, i have my sketchbook. it's so pretty. ♥

next to this, i have my lalaloopsy.

one of the reasons i love my dresser is because it has these handy hooks on them. i have my camera, my art bag, and my necklace to hook my glasses this hook.

i also have my glasses on my desk. i don't use them very much. i usually just use them when i'm reading or when i'm sketching.

i have my flowers all over my dresser, too.

i also have my hairbrush. it matches my room!

my drawer opens. it's filled with assorted knickknacks.

under my dresser, i have my art kit. i'd love to show you everything that's in it at some point. ☺

my favorite thing about my room is my fairy lights. ♥

this is my bed.

here's my pillow. we got it with a bed from a garage sale.

this is my stuffed chameleon.

and my precious doggy, 'nilla!

i hope you enjoyed my room tour!

(don't forget, if you'd like to enter our dolloween contest the deadline is this saturday! enter here.)

♥ love from punzie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment