October 19, 2016

Cindy and Rory's Room Tour | Summer Remodel 2016

It's finally time to show you our room! ☺

Here it is!

This is our bed. Mrs. Caryn's daughter gave it to us!

This is my nightstand.

Anna Catherine made it from a cardboard box, scrapbook paper, and a bead. The drawer works, but not very well.

On my nightstand, I have my Bible and my pretty quote from the Dollar General.

On Rory's side of the bed, she has a picture she came with when she arrived from Ebay.

Here's a better look at our bed. The sheets are from a pillowcase and some spare fabric we had around.

Here, I have my doll Ella, my stuffed mouse Jaq, and my Tsum Tsum Cindybean.

At the foot of our bed, we have our dog beds.

I have a tutorial for them coming up next month, so stay tuned!

Here's where our room connects to Anna's room.

I have my lovely Minnie Mouse ears hanging up here!

I also have necklaces.

You may notice this neat addition to our room! It's a side table that we have transformed into our dresser area and our office!

Our dresser fits perfectly here.

We have lots of stuff on it, like our sunglasses, two mirrors...

...lotion, perfume, and face wash!

Under the dresser, I have some of mini Ella's stuff.

Here's our brand new office!

This crate used to be a very bright teal and pink. We painted it with some subdued Cinderella colors to fit with my office's theme!

On top, I have my reading glasses, my Marie Tsum Tsum figurine, some cute vintage cats, and Jaq and Gus Gus figurines.

On the top shelf I have shells from my first trip to the beach, my Mooshka doll and her cat, and my mosaic.

On the second shelf, I have a tin bucket for some storage and Rory's pair of headphones.

Here's my desk!

On the side, I have my headphones, my camera, and my purse.

In my seat, I have the Jaq plush that I came with. (I happen to like the old one better, but this one's been with me the longest and I can't bear to part with it.)

On my desk, I have chalk, a pen, my laptop, my eraser, and a BIG mug that's usually filled with Pumpkin Spice coffee. ☺

On the wall, I have my chalkboard. It probably won't be here long, though. It won't stay up. :P

This little window is the perfect place to stash our books.

On top of the dollhouse, I have a little cutout from the first Cindy's box.

We love our room!!

May all of your dreams come true! ~Cindy Rose

2 comments:

  1. I love these room tours! You have creatively and effectively decorated your space and each room is adorable and unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We have one more room tour left. Moana's room tour will be coming out next month! ☺ ~Cindy

      Delete