October 14, 2016

Tiana's Room Tour | Summer Remodel 2016

This is me, Tiana. I'm going to show you my new room!

We tried to go for a vintage theme because my movie is from the 1920s. The color scheme is inspired by Mardi Gras.

As you can see, my room isn't totally private. Technically, it's the same room as Poca and Mulan's, but it is a little sectioned off. Here's my dresser. It's right next to Poca and Mulan's.

Above my mirror next to my dresser, I have this cute little silhouette art Punzie made for me. She colored a circle with a gold Sharpie and pasted the silhouette on it.

Here's my mirror. I don't know where we got it.

I have a picture of Punzie and me on it. ☺

Below my mirror, I have some beauty supplies and my lamp. The beauty supplies have been collected from many places over time. The lamp is from Dollar Tree.

On the other side of my dresser I have two of my frogs, Scrumpy and Michael. Scrumpy was a prize at a field trip Anna went to. His eyes fell off, so Cindy gave him some cute buttons. Michael was found at a thrift store for about 60 cents. I also have a Disney Princess Palace Pet named Lily, a Mardi Gras colored top, and a shell.

This box of chocolates matches my room and makes great storage space! I keep my apron, pajamas, and froggy mask in here.

This is the right corner of my room. This is what you see when you first walk in.

This is the wardrobe. Anna Catherine has had it for a long time, before Cindy was adopted! All of my sisters share it. I have my favorite dress hanging from the handle.

I have a cute rocking chair next to it. Anna Catherine actually got it the same day she got the wardrobe!

My stuffed frog George likes to hang out here. We got him at Ikea.

This is my poster. We just cut it from our The Princess and the Frog DVD packaging. It was one of the fancy kind of DVDs with a textured sleeve. We always take the sleeves off anyway, so we decided to recycle this one!

This is my bed.

I love this banner! It says "almost there" in gold ink. The banner is made from sewing pattern scrapbook paper.

This is my bed. The pillow and fitted sheet came with a bed Anna Catherine's mom found us one time at a market. The blanket on top is a baby blanket.

Naveen and Punkin' are usually on here.

I have some pretty golden Mardi Gras beads above my bed, too.

Shout out to Anna Catherine's cousin who suggested a vintage theme for my room! It was a brilliant idea.

Love and Jambalaya, Tiana

No comments:

Post a Comment