June 6, 2015

Camp Doll Diaries 2015: Departure

"Come on, guys!" I told the campers.   "The cabin has to be as we found it before we can leave."

Anna pouted.   "I don't want to leave," she said.

I sighed.   "I know, sweetie, but we have to.   Anna Catherine misses us!"

As the girls (finally) started getting things done, Kirsten came.   "Do you need any help, Cindy?" she asked.

"The boxes by the slide need to be taken to the bus stop," I said.   "Can you do that?"

"Sure, no problem!"

At the bus stop, I told Kirsten, "Thanks so much for your help!  I couldn't have gotten through this week without you!"

"Don't mention it!" she said.

I gave her a big hug!   "I'll miss you so much, Kirsten!"

As the bus drove away, Kirsten waved to us from the bus stop.   "See you soon, Cindy!"

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment