October 3, 2016

Time to get ready for Dolloween!


Hi, everyone! It's that time of year again, Dolloween! This year, since Doll Diaries is not hosting their marvelous Dolloween parade, we are hosting our very own Dolloween party! Hooray! We decided to go with a Monsters, Inc. theme for our party just because we love that movie so much. ☺ Here's how it's going to work:

On October 10th (one week from today), I will be hosting a linkup to our Dolloween costume party. This will be a contest for the best costume. You must enter your link to your personal blog post about "A Monsterous Dolloween" to be in the running. Every blog may enter 3 costumes.

On October 22nd, I will close the linkup. Any entries after October 22nd will not be eligible to win.

On October 24th, I will post all of the costumes in the contest. I will add a poll widget on my blog that allows you to vote for your favorite costumes. The only way for you to get lots and lots of votes is to send your blog's readers here to vote for you! Also, your blog's link will be featured several times throughout the post, so your blog will hopefully get some more traffic. ☺

On October 31st, I will announce who has one the Dolloween contest and the winner will be gifted with a very special blog button! Also, your blog will be featured on my sidebar.

I will have an official list of rules made up for you next week, so stay tuned! Be sure to tell all of your followers about this opportunity! ☺ Plus, we'll be posting 3 times a week throughout this whole month, so stick around for lots more fun with me and my sisters!

May all of your dreams come true! ~Cindy Rose

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Also, can any type of doll enter the contest?

      Delete
    2. Yes, any kind of doll can enter! Next week I'll post the official list of rules and how to build your Dolloween post. ☺ ~Cindy

      Delete