September 13, 2016

I want to hear from YOU!


I'm sure a lot of you know that Doll Diaries is no longer posting regularly. I miss their opportunities to share photos! Doll Diaries was a big way I got my blog noticed. Now that it's gone, I think it's time that the doll community helps each other out! As you can see on my sidebar, I have re-added a "My Favorite Blogs" widget to help out some blogs that I love. If you guys have any other ideas for helping out fellow doll bloggers, please let me know! I've heard a thousand times that the number of readers isn't important, but I think it's a lot more fun when you have a lot of people who enjoy your posts! Plus, when Anna Catherine turns 18 next year(!), we'll be able to earn a little bit of revenue off this blog with Google AdSense. The more people reading, the more we'll be able to fund projects!
The main reason I'm making this post is I want to do something fun for Halloween. I really enjoyed the Dolloween parade last year at Doll Diaries. I'd love to do something similar! However, I can't do it without your help. My idea is to have a huge "This Is Dolloween" costume party that would take place around Halloween next month. Everyone would submit as many doll costumes as they wanted, and I would pick a winner! I couldn't give anything real away, but I could make you a special blog button and I could feature you on a special page on my blog! I think it could be really fun. Plus, any of you could host your own costume party on your blogs. If you would be interested in this idea, leave a comment down below OR contact me through the widget on my sidebar. My blog doesn't have a very large audience, but if everyone participating posted something, we could grow our blogs together! Have a wonderful day!

May all of your dreams come true! ~Cindy Rose

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome idea! You should do that, I'm already working on costumes and stuff :) I'm so excited for fall and Halloween!
    -Addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea, and I'd love to participate!

    ReplyDelete