June 13, 2015

Hot Diggity Dog, It's Sarah Beth's Birthday! (a guest post by Anna)

     Sarah Beth is Anna Catherine's beloved sister, and the "mommy" of Posie!   I got to go to her birthday party today!

Here I am in front of the Minnie Mouse sign.

I love the balloons!

Here I am inside!

My Minnie Mouse Tsum Tsum decided to hang out on the globe while I explored.   ☺

Look at this pretty balloon!

A "pin the bow on Minnie" game!

With pretty pink bows!

It also was a cool place to take pictures.   ☺

I colored a picture with Sarah Beth while we waited for the guests to arrive.

Time to eat!

The cake was adorable!

It's very detailed!

The cupcakes were like miniature versions of the smash cake!

They had little "ears."   ☺
  
So pretty!

 I really like cupcakes.   ☺

 The food all had very creative name labels!

Pasta salad is one of my favorite foods!

Yum!

I love veggies, too!   (Except celery,but there wasn't any here.   Phew!)

I ate five sandwiches!    And I even finished some of Anna Catherine's sandwiches!

The cheese was shaped like Mickey Mouse!   So cool!


There were also cute ice cream cups...

...and, of course, "Minnie" oreos!

Yummy!

After I was done eating, it was my job to guard the treat bags and hold this cute balloon that someone gave Sarah Beth as a present.   I got to see everything!

Including the arrival of my new cousin, Snowy!

Snowy's lots of fun to play with!   We played with two of Sarah Beth's new toys as the party excitement died down.

"Rawr!"   "Oink, oink!"

Every party guest got a special treat bag with lots of girly goodies!

     I had such a good time!

Warm Hugs and Chocolate,
Anna Rose

2 comments: