June 12, 2015

Disney Store Classic Snow White Doll Review (a guest post by Anna Catherine)

Here's one of the things I got for my Sweet Sixteen!

She has sparkles printed on her box.

Here's the back of her box!

Her box was a little messed up, but I was okay with that because I was going to take her out anyways.

Here she is out of the rest of the box!

She was fairly easy to take out, but for some reason her skirt was full of tissue paper which was attached by a plastic tie.

It left some holes, too.   

Her hair has a LOT of gel in it, but since I don't plan to play with her hair, I'm fine with it.   It looks rather like dandruff, though.

Here she is all free!

The elastics which held her shoes on her left some dents in her foot.   Also, I don't understand why she has a curved foot when she is wearing flats.   This makes her not be able to stand up on her own.

Her arms are very flexible and fun to pose!   She can even do the macarena (and yes, I did try).

 EYYYY MACARENA!   Sorry.

She sits pretty awkwardly and her knees don't bend.

I'm happy to display another Snow White on my shelf, though!   ☺

Sincerely,
Anna Catherine ♥

2 comments:

  1. She's lovely! I have the Rapunzel from this wave of Classic dolls. Are you sure Snow's knees don't bend? I think she should have the click knees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She /might/, but I'm really scared to try because she seems so cheap and fragile. I may go and look, later, but my shelf is really high and hard to get to. ☺

      Delete