March 14, 2016

A Quick Update

     I received an email from the Disney Store today telling me that I can only return items within thirty days of the purchase.   That was the answer I was expecting and I'm thankful for the Disney Store's timely answer to my question.   At the current moment, my plan is to save up my money and while I'm at Disney Springs (formerly known as Downtown Disney) during Spring Break, I will purchase a new Cindy doll.   Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful input!   I can't wait for Spring Break to arrive!

A note from Cindy:
Anna Catherine read all of your comments to me!   Thank you so much for your sweet messages!   As you have heard, I'm getting a bit of an update!   Don't worry, this new doll will be just like me, but in better shape.   I can't wait for you all to meet her!   (Mulan says that we'll call her Cindy 2.0.   ☺)

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you could call your new Cindy, Celia which sounds close to Cindy. also good idea to call her Cindy 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, this doll will still be the old Cindy, but new. I don't want to totally replace the name and personality I've created for Cindy on this blog, I just want her to be "fixed." This is the only affordable way I can "fix" my Cindy. She'll be just like the old one.

      Delete