November 16, 2016

Moana's Room Tour

Aloha, ohana! I'm Moana! ☺ You all have probably been anxious to see my room! Would you like to take a look?

My bed is a hammock! Isn't it lovely? ☺

I have these cute ocean pictures with quotes from "How Far I'll Go" (my favorite song!) and the commercials for Moana.

The corners of my room have details from my box!

I have some stuff under my hammock.

I have a beach toy and some shells from an Our Generation set here.

On the other side of my room, I have a chair made from my box and a coffee table.

In my chair, I have my stuffed animals and my doll.

My coffee table is a kid's shoe box that's been painted and decorated with details from my box. I have a shell jewelry box, a shell from the beach, my favorite flower hair clip, a starfish, a sand jar, and a smooth stone with "ohana" written on it.

Next to my chair, I have my ukulele and my music book.

I also have a beach bag hanging on my chair.

I hope you enjoyed my room tour! ☺

Aloha, ohana! ~Moana

No comments:

Post a Comment