October 26, 2016

Fall/Dolloween Decor

Fall is my favorite season!

This is Rory's and my room all decorated for fall!

Using some scrapbook paper from Target's One Spot, we made some cute fall bunting to go in our room! This bunting is in our office above our desk.

This bunting is hanging from the office dangling down into our first floor.

This bunting is above our bed!

We have an orange blanket draped over our bed to add even more orange to our room.

In front of my bedside table, I have a small pumpkin I got last year at Walmart.

We have another pumpkin next to our dog beds!

We got the cutest little pumpkin shaped table from the Dollar General! They also have sunflower and apple shaped ones. This table is officially called a "decor stool" on the receipt, and it only cost me $5! I was really happy with the price. The table is very high quality. This does appear to be a fall only item, so be sure to check your local Dollar General soon if you'd like to get one!

We've filled it with our favorite fall goodies.

A long time ago, we got some cute Monsters University figurines at Walmart. Mike is sitting on top of our book stack.

We also have a Starbucks drink (Pumpkin Spice, of course!), a doll sized Bath and Body Works candle we got for free with a coupon, and a pretty sunflower.

I love fall! What do you like to decorate with?

May all of your dreams come true! ~Cindy Rose

2 comments: