July 22, 2015

You're Too Sweet For Your Own Good Award


In A World of My Own has nominated us for this award!   Thank you very much, Meg!   ☺   Here are my answers to her questions:

If you could only wear one thing for the rest of your life (and it would magically always fit and never get dirty and all that good stuff) what would it be?
Anything from Lauren Conrad's Cinderella collection, of course!   (If they ever start making them in doll size, wonder if that'll ever happen...?)

Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla bean, with honey drizzled all over it.   ☺

What got you to start blogging in the first place?
The wonderful blog, Doll Delight by The Spicys, really inspired me to go into blogging.   Sadly, they don't post anymore.   

Your family wants you to plan their next vacation! Where do you go and why?
Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom, obviously!   ☺

If you could meet any famous/historical figure, living or dead, who would you want to meet?
I would love to meet Lauren Conrad.   She's my style muse!

What childhood toy means the most to you?
My stuffed mouse, Jaq.   I've had him for as long as I can remember!

I nominate all of my readers!   Post a link to your award post in the comments and I will put it on this post!   Here are my questions for you:

What is your favorite kind of dessert?

Where is your favorite place to go?

What is your favorite fairy tale story?

What is your favorite brand of clothes?

What is your favorite blog?

When is your favorite time of year?

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment