May 8, 2015

Camp Doll Diaries 2015: Application


   Hi, everyone!   We're enjoying our hiatus bunches, but we still miss our lovely blog!  We've decided to post once a week while taking our break, because so many exciting things are happening this May!   Today, our family sent our applications for Camp Doll Diaries.   I didn't want to go, but Anna Catherine wants one of the older siblings (being me and Rory) to go along and help out with our little sisters enjoy their first camp experience.   Since Rory is new to our family I didn't want to throw her into the ring, so I applied for counselor.   Mulan, Meri, and Anna are registering as campers, as well as our cousin Posie Beth.   (No, not Punzie!   They look a lot alike, though!)
    You can get your forms to "register" here at Doll Diaries.   Also, if you want to be a guest counselor so you can write a post for Doll Diaries, you can find more information about that here.

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Grateful Blogger Tag on my blog :) (http://dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/grateful-blogger-tag.html)

    ReplyDelete