April 4, 2016

Spring Break 2016 (introducing Cindy 2.0!)

Hi, everyone!   I'm the new Cindy!   Anna Catherine got me on Spring Break last week.   I'm going to show you some pictures of her trip!

Anna Catherine attempted to find me at Disney Springs inside Walt Disney World.   Unfortunately, the only Animators Collection dolls in the entire area were Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff.   However, Anna Catherine's very sweet friend, Mrs. Caryn (you might remember her from last year's spring break trip) called up a nearby Disney Store in the Florida Mall and reserved me for her.   They didn't stay in Disney Springs long for this reason, and the fact that a big storm was coming that we didn't want to get soaked.   ☺

(While at Disney Springs, Anna Catherine did get me a mini doll!    We'll get back to her later.)

At last, Anna Catherine found me!   I was so happy to be going home with her!

At Mrs. Caryn's house, I was met by Lilo.

She's very nice!

Lilo introduced me to lots of other friends!

Like Boo...

Pocahontas...

Tinker Bell...

and Jasmine!

I'm going to miss Lilo.   :(

Back to my mini doll, when I took off her shoes that night, she had two left feet.   O_O   (Since, Anna Catherine has called the Disney Store and they are sending us a replacement for free, and we don't have to send back the old one.   I love the Disney Store!)

Time to go home!

We passed by Jellystone Park on our way back!

Home at last!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Hello, Cindy 2.0! XD You're so cute!!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! ☺ You're too sweet. ♥ ~Cindy

      Delete
  2. Hello, new Cindy! You are lovely! I'm sorry about your doll's feet. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay! A new one will be arriving this week, hopefully. ☺ ~Cindy

      Delete