September 7, 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015 (a guest post by Punzie)

     hello, everyone!   punzie here!   this weekend, anna catherine took me to visit her cousin for labor day.   i had loads of fun!   we left friday afternoon after school, so we didn't actually arrive until late at night (and i napped the whole way there).   i didn't take any pictures on friday, but i did on all the other days!

there were so many little mountains nearby!   poor anna catherine's ears were hurting because of the altitude, but fortunately my ears are accustomed to heights from being in that tower for so long.   ☺


this is where anna catherine's cousin lives.  so many rooftops!

here i am on saturday, ready for some labor day weekend adventures.  we went to a super big thrift store.   i got some clothes for me and my sisters, including a cap and gown for our future graduations.

on sunday, we went to church.   there were guest singers there and they were very good.   it made me re-appreciate southern gospel.   ☺

after church, we stayed at anna catherine's cousin's house and watched television.   we watched this one movie called we are marshall.   i didn't expect to get into it because it was a sports movie, but i cried!   i think meri would like it more than me, but she probably wouldn't cry over it.

on monday, it was time to go home.   i was sad to leave!

the ride back was very fun though.   i had been asleep for the entire ride there, so it was fun to see all the sights as we went along.

i got to color in my sketchbook!

anna catherine's little cousin had a game called face raiders on his nintendo d s.  i played it, but it was really weird!   I looked really funny on it.

at lunch, i split a peach milkshake with anna catherine.   it was heavenly!

i also got to practice my drawing skills with the activity book i got with lunch.

i also made a mii of myself on my cousin's d s.   i think it looks pretty good!

what did you do for labor day?

♥ love from punzie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Sonic milkshakes are the best!! I love the caramel oreo one. Sounds like you had a great weekend! I didn't really do much, just regular weekend stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was actually a chick-fil-a milkshake, but i do like sonic ones too. ☺ a long weekend off is a long weekend off, and no matter what you do it's exciting. ~punzie

      Delete