September 4, 2015

Adventures at Auradon Prep: Week 4



I can't believe it's already September!

Our spelling is sometimes easy and sometimes really hard.   It took me all week to figure out how to spell "paleontologist!"

 I was in a rush to write these notes, so they're not as pretty as they should be this week.   ☺

Arnold is still my favorite in the Magic School Bus book.   ☺

 I like taking pictures of the book Patrick's Dinosaurs because of all the different perspectives you can take from a page.

     This afternoon our Labor Day weekend begins and I'm so excited for a break!   Anna Catherine is taking Punzie with her as she goes away for the weekend.   Unfortunately, I'll have to stay home and watch my sisters, but it's better than math homework, right?   ☺

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment