August 19, 2015

World Doll Day Tag


We were nominated by In A World of My Own for the World Doll Day tag!   Thanks, Meg!   We love being tagged.

Rules:

List 3 favorite dolls from the ones you got last year.

List 3 dolls currently on your wishlist.

Nominate others to do this tag.

Three Favorite Dolls Received Within This Year

Tiana is lots of fun to play with and imagine stories for!   She's best friends with Punzie and loves to cook yummy Southern style food for us!

Mulan is very sweet and brave.   Her best friend is Meri, and she collects Hello Kitty toys!    She also is very handy with a lightsaber.   (So is Meri!)

Rory is my best friend (besides Kirsten)!    She loves France and wants to visit there someday.   Her favorite color is pink, no wait, blue.   She can't decide.

Three Dolls Currently On My Wishlist

I'd like to finish collecting all of Disney's Animator's Collection (besides Kristoff and Tinkerbell, I only want the princesses right now).    Pocahontas is one of the dolls I want the most from the collection!   I only need Snow White, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, and Pocahontas to finish my collection.

I'd also really like an Our Generation doll.   I think this one is my favorite.   Her name is Claire.

I'm not sure if this really counts as a "doll" wishlist, but I'd really like to finish collecting the Seven Dwarf Tsum Tsums.   I already have Snow White, Doc, and Sneezy.

I nominate all of my readers!   Post a link to your award post in the comments and I will put it on this post!

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

4 comments:

  1. Just a tip- they have the Snow White tsums at Target now, so you might be able to finish that collection soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed! I don't live near to a Target, but I try to get one every time I go, if I have the money. I also have Minnie and Mickey Mouse! All my Tsum Tsums are from Target except for Sneezy, which was on clearance at the Disney Store. ~Cindy

      Delete
  2. If you nominate your readers I guess I just won my very first award! Oh my, It feels so good.

    ReplyDelete