August 20, 2015

Adventures at Auradon Prep: Week 2


During the first week of school we didn't have to wear uniforms, but now we do.   I'm not particularly fond of it, but at least it's not against "distracting shoulders."   ☺

We get new spelling words every week, plus new dinosaur facts!

This week, we had to choose a lucky dinosaur from a hat!   I got Apatosaurus.   They're my favorite type of dinosaur!

Of course, my favorite part of the day is reading time.   I think Arnold is my favorite character!

Even Arnold's lucky dinosaur is worried about this field trip!   Poor little guy.

     Tomorrow we're going to our first field trip (unfortunately it isn't to the age of the dinosaurs, wah), but I'll tell you all about it!   Stay tuned!

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful class! I always liked Arnold best, too. :)

    ReplyDelete