August 10, 2015

2015: First Day of School

     It's the first day of school!   This year, Anna Catherine turned our little home school into a private school for dolls!   Lots of people will be coming to our house to learn every day.   We decided to call it Auradon Prep, like the movie Descendants!   (Though, I'm not overly fond of that film...)

This morning, everyone waited outside for class to start.   While I didn't have to wait outside, I wanted to look for Kirsten.   I hadn't seen her since Camp Doll Diaries!

Finally, I saw her.   "Cindy!" she cried.

"Kirsten!"   I ran to give her a big hug.


I noticed someone standing behind Kirsten.   "This is Elly," introduced Kirsten.   "She's staying with my family until she finds a new home."

"It's very nice to meet you, Elly," I said.   "Welcome to Auradon Prep!"

I was eager to begin classes today!   I got to class before anyone else!

My teacher's name is Miss Valerie.   She told us today that we will be studying dinosaurs all year!   How fun!

Our studies are derived from this book.   It's bound to be a great year!

When do you start school?

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment