February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day, 2015!

Anna and Elsa threw us a Valentine's Day party!

They used the valentines that Anna Catherine and I got at
the party we went to to make this!   Isn't it cool?

Anna Catherine took some pictures of us while
Anna and Elsa finished setting up.   Here's me!

Mulan

Tiana

Punzie

Meri

"Time to play a game, everyone!" said Elsa.   We gathered around
the table.

"This game is called 'Be Mine, Valentine!'" Elsa explained.
"You'll roll the die to see what you have on this game card.   When
it says 'pick one," take a candy heart from the person on your left.  
When it says 'put one,' you give one of your candy hearts to the
person on your left.   When it says, 'take one,' you take a candy heart
from the person on your left.   When you're out of hearts, you're out
of the game.   The game is over when there's only three people left!"

We played for about a half hour before the game was over.   I
won!   Such a fun game.   ☺

I was first, Mulan was second, and Meri was third.

Check out these prizes!

After the game, we sat around and talked for a while.   "Time
to go back to your room, girls!" said Anna Catherine.
  
"Wait!" said Anna.   She pulled out these valentines for us.

"There's one for each of you!" Anna said.

I eagerly opened my valentine.

A candy heart!   "Thank you, Anna!" I cried.


I love my family!

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

(P.S. Gift bag and candy wrappers from 100 Directions, mini conversation heart box from Doll Mag, and Be Mine, Valentine! game idea from The Unlikely Homeschool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment