February 16, 2015

Mardi Gras Accessories, Etsy Style! (a guest post by Tiana)

   Hello there, everyone!   Mardi Gras is TOMORROW, and I am super excited!   While my sisters and I don't agree with everything Mardi Gras has become, I still love dressing up and eating lots of delicious King's Cake!   Cindy has helped me put together a few things we found on Etsy for Mardi Gras to show you all!

I love all the sparkles in this crown!   The colors are just perfect.   Also, the beading around the base reminds me of Mardi Gras beads.   ☺


This is another beautiful sparkly accessory!   The feathers are so fluffy!   I love the shape of the eyes.

This headband is so cute!    My sisters and I adore all things Mickey, so I fell in love with this headband.   I love his little jester hat!

Love and Jambalaya
Tiana ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment