February 4, 2015

I ♥ Disneybound

   I have always been a big fan of Disneybound!   I think the outfits are very adorable!   Here are some of my favorite Cinderella Disneybounds:

via
This one isn't based off the original Cinderella, but on the Cinderella
from Into the Woods.   My favorite part is the shoe charm necklace!

via
This Cinderella Disneybound is super classy!   My favorite part
is the Cinderella silhouette ring.

via
Unlike the last, this Disneybound is very casual!   My favorite
part is the graphic tank top.

via
This Disneybound brings out all things shiny!
My favorite part is the pearl earrings.

via
This Disneybound is based off of Cinderella's maid
outfit!   My favorite part is the mouse shaped ring.

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment