February 3, 2015

A Look at Frozen Fever!

   Hurray!   Frozen Fever, a Disney short announced during the television special The Story of Frozen: Making a Disney Animated Classic, has released screenshots of the short!   Frozen Fever will accompany my favorite movie, which is (take a wild guess) Cinderella, on March 13 this year!   Here are my favorite photos that were released:

I actually saw these dresses on Pinterest a few weeks ago (here and here), but I thought it was just fanart.   Apparently not!   They're so beautiful!   (Also, is that FLOWER magic Elsa is doing???)

Olaf is a such a cutie!   I didn't even know snowmen could eat cake!   ☺

A view of the party area!   I spy Elsa, Kristoff, and Sven!   (Anna has requested that we make a banner just like that for her next birthday.   We'll see, Anna!)

May all of your dreams come true,
Cindy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment