January 19, 2015

Winter in Narnia, Part One (a guest post by Elsa)

   Hello, there!   I'm Elsa!   Recently, Anna Catherine and I took a trip to her grandparent's house.   (We call it Narnia.   ☺)   It was so cold, everything was frozen over!   I loved it!

frozen!

How "cool"!   ☺

Look at all the details in the ice!

You can see a little bit of water unfrozen underneath.

Ice selfie!   ☺

Brr...

Icicles!

I got to hold one.   ☺

   Next, we went on a scavenger hunt around the yard for more ice.

I found some frozen ivy!

Ooo...

Look at this ice sticking straight up from the
ground!

It came from this faucet.

A water hose, all frozen.

"Water" the odds?  ☺

This one was as big as me!

Goodbye for now, my winter wonderland!

Sincerely,
Elsa, princess of ice and snow

No comments:

Post a Comment