October 19, 2015

My Fall Holiday Camping Trip

It was good to be back at the campsite!

The weather was so nice all week!

On Friday, we didn't do much.   Everyone was getting settled in to our cabins.   I did get to meet my roommates, thought.   One was from France!   I asked her all sorts of questions.   ☺

On Saturday, we went to a festival!   There were all sorts of little shops selling homemade wares.   It was lots of fun walking around with my new friends!

I got some honey from a honey stand!   Yum!

On Sunday, we had an outdoor church service around a campfire!   It was a tad distracting, though, because there was a HUGE bag of marshmallows right next to me and all I wanted to do was roast some!

I came home today.   I had so much fun on my break!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun, Cindy! Love your scarf in the last picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Anna Catherine and I made it before this blog was made! ☺ ~Cindy

      Delete
    2. Cool! I would LOVE if you did a tutorial on how to make one!

      Delete
    3. I actually have made a tutorial for it, but I made it when I still posted on Anna Catherine's blog (and when Anna Catherine called herself Grace!). Here's the link: http://theadventuresofannapuppy.blogspot.com/2013/10/doll-days-curls-and-sewing.html ~Cindy

      Delete
    4. Oh, OK! Thanks so much! It is a great tutorial. :)

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for an award!:) (http://dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/awesome-food-award.html)

    ReplyDelete