October 31, 2015

Halloween, 2015


Happy Halloween, everybody!   My sisters and I had a Mickey Mouse themed Halloween party!

Remember this banner from school?   Miss Valerie let me take it home!

This is a pumpkin that Anna Catherine painted for me!  It's based after our blog!

There were cute decorations and Whopper chocolates for everyone!

We also had a costume competition!   The runners up got Milk Duds.

The two winners got chocolate bars!   All of us wanted to win!

Here's me at the party in my Minnie Mouse costume!

Here's everyone enjoying the party!   Next, we took pictures of our costumes.

Me as Minnie Mouse.

Rory as an ancient Greek person.

Mulan as Princess Leia.

Tiana as a graduate.

Punzie as Hipster Rapunzel.

Meri as Amelia Earhart.

Elsa as an Arctic explorer.

Anna as Anne of Green Gables.

Punzie, Meri, and I were the runners up!   We each got a box of Milk Duds.

"The winners are Anna and Elsa!"   Anna and Elsa grinned at each other as they reached for the chocolate bars.

"This has to be rigged," said Meri.

"Their costumes were pretty good..." said Rory.

"Who cares about chocolate bars?" asked Tiana.   "Bring on the malted milk balls!"

After that, we all sat down and enjoyed our candy.

I think Anna and Elsa enjoyed theirs most of all!

8 comments: